Electronic Navigation Systems Fishing (ENS Fishing)
Available at Cape Town Campus
• How to operate basic radar equipment.
• How to conduct a safe voyage/passage.
• The use of radar equipment in different operations.
• The use of echo sounders and speed logs.
• Knowledge and application of the International Regulations
For the prevention of collision at sea.
• Theoretical knowledge of the ships position using hyperbolic
• Application of the theoretical knowledge on various electronic
Aids to navigation in order to plan and conduct a safe passage.
• The use of automatic radar plotting.
Prerequisites: Chart work modules 1 and 2 and a sound knowledge
of the collision regulations with mathematics at Grade 12
school level or equivalent.
Accreditation & Approval
MS (SMTC) Regs, 2013
Course offered at: STC-SA
Course lasts for: 10 days
Course Price: R9,430.00
Note about registration:
Please email all booking inquiries to email@example.com or call on 021 418 5062
Class times are: 07h30-15h30
Click the above calendar link to view dates.
Please note due to covid-19, no lunches are being served at current.
STC-Southern Africa offerssolutions and services, which encompass all aspects of Human Resource Development, Consultancy, Technical Assistance and Research.
We are sure to have a solution for your needs. STC-SA’s understanding of the unique needs of the African continent, positions itself well to provide an Africanised approach, whilst still maintaining the highest quality standards..