Please download the applicable application and follow the process for submission i.e:
Fieldbus Foundation: Download Application Form
In order to successfully apply for and participate in any STC-SA learning programmes, please note the below general pre-requisites.
Language of Instruction
- Instruction is offered to students in English
- Full fees
- Valid study permit
- Medical cover
Info coming soon
In adherence to South African Government rules and regulations, your final registration is subject to the production of a valid study permit that can be applied for at the nearest South African mission or Department of Home Affairs. A valid study permit must contain the STC-SA’s name as well as the full duration of your studies.
For studies shorter than three months a visitors' visa endorsed for research or training at the STC-SA is sufficient. This is only applicable to students who do not reside in South Africa.
please note that foreigners who are currently in South Africa on a work permit may study on a part-time basis. However, the Department of Home Affairs needs to endorse the student's work permit for Study purposes. The student would need to obtain a letter from the relevant faculty stating that the person was accepted for study. This letter must then be submitted to the Department of Home Affairs along with the passport/work permit.
In terms of the Immigration Amendment Act 19 of 2004 any foreign student in the Republic of South Africa, must provide proof of medical cover with a medical scheme registered in terms of the Medical Schemes Act, 1998 Act 131 of 1998.
In order to comply with the above mentioned requirements, STC-SA requires proof of full medical cover with a South African based medical aid scheme for a full calendar year. This is required every year with registration or a student will not be permitted to register.
Since a hospital plan excludes most medical expenses, a hospital plan only is NOT acceptable.
When applying for your study permit please take proof of your medical cover with you. If any other cover is acceptable by the South African government please take proof of this recognition to the South African Mission where you apply for your permit.
All students (local and international) who register at STC-SA need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of R500 per registration cycle.
- SAMSA / ICASA / Morse Code Examinations fees are NOT INCLUDED in the above tuition cost for the b cRadio Operators and Morse Courses.
- Bookings of external examinations are the responsibility of the learner and not the Training Centre.
- All requirements for SAMSA examinations re the responsibility of the learner e.g. SAMSA medical including colour vision eye sight test
- An annual registration fees of R 300-00 on all courses is payable once-off for the year.
- Payment methods: Cash / Cheque or Electronic Transfer
- Companies: Full payment required or training placement letter required at registration and ID document.
- Private Learners: Full payment, ID or Passport required on Registration.